Back for its third year running, MULSS is holding a frosty, fruity getaway for 40 adventurous punters at the lush Mt Buller slopes. Join us for two days of skiing, snowboarding and tobogganing by day, and beer-pong and boogying by night. Snow Camp is geared towards ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCE - and yes, this is a safe place for all those who just want an excuse to read by the fireplace and roast marshmallows inside a cabin lodge for two days.
Monday 2 July - Wednesday 4 July, 2018
Melbourne University Alpine Lodge, Mount Buller
- $199 (+ $5.30 BF) for LSS members; $219 (+ $5.70 BF) for non-LSS members
- Rent due soon? Our ‘Payment Plan’ option allows you to secure your place with a $99 deposit, and the remainder can be paid on a negotiable payment plan*.
- Spots are limited to 40 so get in ASAP!
*If you wish to follow a Payment Plan, please email Jas and Edi at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable payment plan. We will endeavour to reasonably accommodate your needs as best as possible, within logistical parameters.
Tickets on sale Monday 7 May 2018 at 9AM.
- Exclusive use of the Alpine Lodge (2 nights’ accommodation)
- Transport to and from Mt Buller
- Breakfast and dinner on both days
- 50% discount on ski lift passes
From our research and experience, we have determined this to be one of the cheapest ways of experiencing the snow and ski season!
WHAT DO I NEED TO COVER?
- Ski hire and snow gear (LSS will guide you to the cheapest and easiest deals)
- Ski lift passes ($62/day after discount)
- Alcohol will be BYO
LET'S GET SHREDDING!